Philippines Online Casino Reviews – How Do We Rate Them
Gambling has been a popular past-time in the Philippines for centuries. The country is well known for its love of casinos. For a country so passionate about gambling, the creation of online entertaining platforms has taken people by storm. Online casinos in the Philippines have loads of games, slots, and other betting opportunities where players can use real money.
With casinos being so popular, it’s important to evaluate sites to ensure they are legitimate. Therefore, reading online casino reviews is essential, and gambling site reviews take into account many different things – including responsible gambling. Read on to find out about our online casino reviews.
No Deposit Bonus
|200% Deposit Bonus||SuperAce88||1480+||
|100% up to $100 + 100 FS||Read Review||Hell Spin||3000+||
|$1000||Read Review||Betway Casino||511+||
|₱137.500 + 250 FS||Read Review||King Billy||5000++||
|$1750 + 290 FS||Read Review||Melbet||2352+||
|₱60,000 + 100 FS||Read Review||bCasino||712+||
Top Criteria for the Philippines Casino Reviews
Our gambling site reviewers look at a number of criteria when deciding on a casino rating. For example, we look at the following different aspects to review casino credibility.
License from Reliable Regulator
Licenses are important when it comes to online gambling sites. In the Philippines, PAGCOR (Philippines Amusement and Gaming Corporation) is the regulator of the online gaming sector as well as traditional casinos. The Philippines has its own online casino licenses, and these are only issued after a business and its financial background have been investigated. With a Philippines online gaming license, businesses can offer all games apart from Masiao, Jueteng, and Last Two.
International businesses often hold lots of different licenses. Essentially, the more licenses a company has, the more trusted it is. So when we review online casinos, we look at where they are licensed.
Security is hugely important when it comes to handing over money. With online casino site reviews, our reviewers scrutinize the security of the sites. We expect them to have secure websites and secure payments for depositing and withdrawing funds.
One of the most important things for consumers is the selection of games that a casino provides. Therefore, a large chunk of our casino reviews discusses the games themselves along with their features. We also look at the stories, graphics, music, and uniqueness.
There are many different software developers, and some have existed for a long time. Our casino reviews take into account a developer’s repertoire and reputation. We also look at how often they release new games and update their library.
Around two-thirds of online gamblers use their phone to play online casino games for real money Philippines. Therefore, having a mobile-friendly site is important. While most online gambling software is mobile-friendly, the gambling site also needs to be optimized for mobile phones, otherwise, it will put customers off. Therefore, when writing our reviews, we check out each site on a smartphone to ensure it works well.
Welcome Bonuses and Promotions
Bonuses are really important to players, and it’s often what keeps people playing and coming back for more. Our gambling site reviews examine the different bonuses and promotions that online casinos and software developers offer.
Payment Methods Available
When writing online casino reviews, we look into a site’s payment methods both for deposits and withdrawals. It’s important that sites offer a variety of secure payment methods to encourage players to use them and reassure them that they’re a legitimate and safe operation. Some sites have been blacklisted because they haven’t paid out players’ winnings or because they’ve delayed payouts for a long time.
24/7 Customer Service
Great customer service is one thing that ensures players are happy. Without it, they might take their custom elsewhere. So when we write our casino reviews, we look at the customer service offered by the sites. Do they offer 24/7 support, for example? Is there a live chat function?
Casinos to Avoid in the Philippines
Unfortunately, not all casinos are legitimate or well-run. Let’s take a look at some of the blacklisted online casinos that we don’t rate:
|🛑 21 Dukes||21 Dukes has been known to have payment problems. It’s been blacklisted by many organizations for this reason. In addition, there are reports that players have waited a very long time to receive their payouts, especially when large amounts are involved.|
|🛑 Captain Jack Casino||This is another site that uses delay tactics before paying out their winnings. Captain Jack Casino has lots of negative reviews and comments online, which speaks volumes for its trustworthiness.|
|🛑 Lady Dream||Lady Dream is another site that has been blacklisted due to many complaints. Their games have been found to be rigged and designed to mislead players. These are designed so that novice or naïve players believe they can win more than they will.|
Why can a casino be blacklisted? There are many different reasons why casinos can end up blacklisted.
This could be because of one of the following reasons:
- Rigged software
- Unfair RTP rates
- Poor customer support (or none at all)
- Problems with security or payments
- Unclear terms and conditions
Another thing to be wary of is a change of name. When an online casino gets blacklisted, the management team might be tempted to start up again under a different name. It’s always worth doing further research to see if that’s the case.
Some great software developers are out there, but unfortunately, some have been subjected to scams themselves. For example, some rogue online betting sites have been found to be using unauthorized and pirated software. Unfortunately, this means that the software developers aren’t getting paid for their work. What’s more, the games themselves can end up being unfair or even rigged.
Sometimes, blacklisted casinos fix their issues and redeem themselves, but it’s worth being aware of what the problems were and what they’ve done to resolve them.
Our online casino site reviews cover multiple elements. We examine a site’s usability, game features, licenses, security, compliance, payments, quality, and customer service. The best casino reviews will always give a balanced argument and back up their findings with meaningful evidence.
Online Casinos Review FAQ
Why should people trust your online casino reviews?
- Online casino review sites are an important part of the gambling industry. Quite rightly, players tend to research a casino before they join. Our reviews are honest and independent; we are not paid to promote one casino over another.
What do you base your gambling sites reviews on?
- Our gambling site reviews are based on user experience, the software developers, games, website security and payments, and customer service, among other things.
What can I do if I believe a casino has treated me unfairly?
- If you think a casino has treated you unfairly, the first port of call would be to raise a complaint. If this isn’t resolved, you can speak to PAGCOR (Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation) for help. They have an inquiry page on their website.
How would I know if a certain casino is a good one for me?
- Think about what games you’d like to play and what bonuses you’re after. Also, consider what you want to get from the site. Do you play regularly or intermittently? Once you’ve got an idea, do some effective research. Check out the site’s security and safety, device compatibility, payout systems and customer service. Next, browse the site and play some of the available games for free. If you like what you see, sign up and take the no-deposit bonus (if this is available).
How can you know which casinos are safe to use?
- Firstly, check the site has a valid license. Next, look for security features. For example, does the site use SSL encryption to protect data? Reading reviews is a good idea, too – you’ll be able to find out what real customers think and also find out if a site is blacklisted. Also, ask a question to their customer services before you sign up. If you get a quick response, you know you will be able to get help if you need it. Finally, test out their bonuses to see if they’re legitimate or just a way of enticing new customers.
You can contact the author via the contact form. If you have found an error, please report it to the webmaster.