|🃏 Best Betting Site PH:||22Bet|
|💰 Best Football Betting Site:||1xBet|
|💸 Best Tennis Betting Site:||BWIN|
|⭐️ Best eSports Betting Site:||MelBet|
Though gambling online is both profitable and popular in the Philippines, there are confusing laws that lack clarity. Typically, this works out well for Filipinos, as they’re able to access lots of the best online sports betting Philippines. As a result, the popularity of sports betting online Philippines is seeing huge growth, and there are lots of new sites emerging each year.
In this online sports betting Philippines review, we’ll take you through all you need to know to understand and enjoy online sports betting in the Philippines.
Best Sports Betting Sites Philippines – October 2023
|200% Deposit Bonus||Play Now Read Review||PanaloKO||1133+||
|400% / ₱200||Play Now Read Review||SuperAce88||1480+||
||100% / ₱10000||Play Now Read Review||Hot.bet||3274+||
||Up to $20,000||Play Now Read Review||bc.game||10+||
Free Spins Bonus
|100% / ₱7000 + 120 FS||Play Now Read Review||20bet Casino||2000+||
|100% / ₱100||Play Now Read Review||PGasia||1449+||
||150% up to PHP 1000||Play Now Read Review||BouncingBall8||232+||
|100% / ₱25000||Play Now Read Review||22Win||2884+||
||200% Weekend Bonus||Play Now Read Review||JiliAce||92+||
||100% / ₱188||Play Now Read Review||Galaxy88||1209+||
Is Online Betting Legal in the Philippines?
As mentioned above, there are confusing laws surrounding online betting in the Philippines. Sports betting online, casinos, poker, and lotteries are only legal for certain situations for Filipinos. For example, residents in the Cagayan region are not allowed to pursue online gambling. Foreigners in this region, however, are authorized to do so.
PAGCOR (the Philippine Amusement and Gambling Corporation) oversees all online gambling outside of the Cagayan region. Therefore, despite betting being legal, residents of these areas are not permitted to use online betting sites from their home addresses. Instead, residents must head to a betting outlet specifically run by PAGCOR.
However, just to add to the confusion, the Presidential Act responsible for the creation of PAGCOR doesn’t ban casinos based in foreign countries, and Filipinos can use these too. Therefore, this is why many online sports betting websites can take bets from Philippine citizens.
How to Choose the Best Online Sports Betting Sites Philippines
|⭐ Best Betting App:||20Bet|
|⭐ Best Betting Site:||22Bet|
|⭐ Best New Sportsbook:||Yonibet|
|⭐ Best Value Odds:||1xBet|
|⭐ Top Option for eSports:||Melbet|
There are many sportsbooks and top betting sites open to Filipinos. The most popular sports to bet on are football and basketball, but Filipinos can bet on any sport they fancy.
First of all, given the strict (and confusing!) laws surrounding sports betting in the Philippines, it’s also best to make sure any site or app you use is legitimate.
As well as making sure the site has the correct offshore licenses for the Philippines, you should look at a number of other things before you make your final choice. Pay attention to the Philippines sports betting site’s bonuses, promotions, offering, and customer support.
Types of Bonuses Available
As far as bonuses go, if they offer welcome bonuses, deposit bonuses, or free bets, you might be on to a winner. Often, you can trust online sportsbooks offering free bets because they’re trying to build your confidence so that you play online gambling real money casinos. Look out for matched bonuses that offer 100% of your initial bet.
Best Deposit Bonus Offers in the Philippines:
- 22Bet – 100% up to ₱7500
- 20Bet – 100% up to ₱7000
- MelBet – 100% up to $1750
Betting Odds and Markets
Another thing to look out for is what sports events and sports betting the sportsbook offers. For example, if you’re really into golf, you’ll need to look for a sportsbook that allows betting on golf. Compare the odds and offerings between a few different top online gambling sites to see what deals there are and which one gives you the best value for money.
Philippines online betting websites with the best betting odds:
- 1xBet – 100% up to ₱5400
- 20Bet – 100% up to ₱7000
- Cloudbet – 100% up to 5 BTC
There’s no point signing up to a sportsbook to find out it doesn’t offer online casino Philippines Paypal and that’s your preferred payment method! Before you choose which online betting sites Philippines to use, take a look at your options for making deposits and withdrawals. Also, look at the withdrawal times for different payment methods. If it’s important to you to get your money out quickly, you’ll need to go to a site that offers this.
Safety and Security
Both your money and your data are very important. Always choose a site that is open about its security measures and safety. If the site uses SSL encryption, you’ll know you’re in safe hands as this is what is used by banks and financial institutions.
Even if you intend to bet from your PC, make sure you choose a sportsbook that offers mobile betting. This will give you the freedom to be away from your computer when your bets are happening, and you’ll still be able to keep track of how you’re doing. Some online sportsbooks have an app while others just have a mobile-optimized webpage.
Also, see if the site offers live betting. For sports, live and in-play betting is really exciting as you can bet on results even when the match is in play. When you play with live betting, you’re right there in the center of all of the action and you can make quick decisions on your betting depending on what you see happening in the game.
You never know when you might need to contact customer support, and the variety in support between different sites is huge. Some sites have a live chat feature, which is a great way of getting an almost immediate response! Others have a phone number, online query form, or email address to get in touch. If there is no live chat or telephone number, you’ll typically wait up to twenty-four hours to get a response – though it can be much quicker depending on the site you’re using.
What Is Philippine Sports Betting?
In simple terms, sports betting in the Philippines means a player predicts the outcome of a named sports event. Bets and events are variable. There are lots of online betting games to enjoy. For example, players might bet on which team will win the World Cup or they might try and predict the score of an international basketball game.
Whenever a person makes a prediction, they will typically put down a real money bet. If the prediction is proved to be true, they will win a specific amount depending on the odds. Sport betting has lots of different options and bet types are often based on a specific league or sport. You might, for instance, see different types of bets in boxing compared to the NBAs.
As discussed, there are many offshore sports betting online opportunities for residents of the Philippines. Sports available include:
- American football
- Martial arts
- Horse racing
- Car racing
- Virtual sports
- The Olympics
- Online Sabong
There are literally hundreds of betting lines available through different online sportsbooks. Betting is pretty simple with players using a Bet Slip to keep track of all of the different bets they make. Whenever a player clicks on a betting line, this Bet Slip pops up! The majority of Bet Slips indicate a predicted winnings amount if the wager is successful.
With offshore sportsbooks, there are lots of different wagers, including point spread bets, futures, props, teasers, parlays, totals (over/under), pleasers, and money line bets.
There are different payout levels and rules for each type of wagering. When the risk is higher, so is the payout level.
People who are new to betting should be encouraged to use prop bets or point spread bets before trying some of the riskier wagers like teasers, futures, and parlays. With prop bets, players have lots of chances to make money because there are so many different bets available.
Different Types of Sports Bets in the Philippines
|Free Bets||Not to be confused with a risk-free bet, a free bet is separate to your first wager. Some of the best sports betting sites Philippines will simply give you a free bet just for signing up. Other sites offer them in other promotions for existing customers too.|
|Refund Bets||A refund bet is often offered to new players to get them interested in the exhilaration of online sports betting. With a refund bet, you can play any game safe in the knowledge that your bet will be refunded if you don’t win.|
|Risk-Free Bets||You’ll see these offered to people who make their first bet with the sportsbook. If their first bet isn’t successful, the site will credit the player with a “risk-free bet” bonus equal to their first wager amount. For example, if you had wagered $20 for Team X to beat Team Y and Team Y won, you’d get a $20 “risk-free bet” in return. If you won the wager, you won’t get anything extra other than your payout. This means that your original bet is “risk-free”. It’s worth checking wagering requirements for these risk-free bets, though.|
How to Bet – GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS
The reason so many people love sports betting is that you get the best of both worlds – the excitement of gambling and the enjoyment of sports. If you love both of these, sports betting ticks all the boxes.
- For Filipinos, it’s important to verify that this is an online sportsbook or casino that is licensed offshore and that it accepts players from the Philippines for real money bets.
- Visit the sports betting area of the website and look for a sporting event that appeals to you.
- Later on in this guide, we’ll talk you through the different types of odds to help you better understand what you’re betting on and how it works.
- Select the bet you want to do and choose your stake.
- Your bet will be active. You’ll be able to see if you were a success once the sporting event has concluded.
Online Betting Types of Philippines Sportsbook
Nowadays, you can place whatever sports bets you want no matter where you are, thanks to the power of online betting! Betting websites and apps have opened up incredible possibilities for everyone. That’s why they are so popular in Philippines!
Types of Sports Betting Odds
Sports betting odds can differ depending on what online betting site you use. It’s worth noting that how sports odds are written doesn’t determine the payouts; they are just different ways of presenting the same information. Let’s look at some examples of each type of odds. Also, CasinoHEX Philippines prepared the guide on how to calculate sports betting odds. Generally speaking, there are three different types of betting odds. These are:
Also known as Moneyline odds. American, or Moneyline odds, are a number that has a plus or a minus in front of it, e.g. +180. The plus or minus indicates either how much a person needs to wager in order to win $100 or how much you would win for each $100 staked. Let’s look at a specific example to help understand how American odds work. Say you look at some odds and you see:
The plus in front of the Y Team odds means that they’ll be the match underdogs. If you wager $100 for Y Team, you’ll receive $130 plus your original wager. If you wager $10, you’ll get back $23 – your original $10 wager and your $13 winnings. The minus in front of X Team odds means they are the match favorites. If you bet $150, you’ll receive $100 back. If you wager $10, you’ll get back $16 – your original $10 wager, plus a $6 profit.
They are written, believe it or not, as a fraction. These odds are used in Great Britain. As far as fractional odds go, these represent the ratio of the winnings to the stake. Fractional odds examples:
These are typically used more in Europe and, as their name suggests, are written as decimals. Decimal odds, on the other hand, represent how much a person will win for each $1 bet. Decimal odds examples:
Online Betting Sites Terms
Each of the online betting sites Philippines has its terms and conditions. These are unique rules and guidelines that should inform a player’s decision or choice of a particular platform. Here is a highlight of standard terms and conditions often laid down by Philippines betting sites.
- Minimum Deposit: offshore betting sites in the Philippines usually set a specific amount as the initial amount required to fund your account. This amount is the minimum deposit; with that amount, you can place your first bet on the sports betting site. Therefore, do your due diligence by confirming the minimum deposit for a Philippines betting site before signing up.
- Minimum Bet: This refresh to the lowest allowable wager for a single bet on a Philippines betting site. Each Philippines online platform has its minimum bet amount. The minimum bet can vary based on the type of bet and the specific sport or event being wagered on. When you get familiar with the minimum bet, you’ll quickly know the smallest amount of your deposit you can stake per time.
- Minimum Odds: A bet must meet a stipulated number of odds to be qualified for specific promotions and bonuses. This number of odds refers to the minimum odds. Philippines sports betting sites usually highlight a threshold for your bets to either meet or surpass to qualify you for juicy bonuses. With minimum odds in place, all bets will have a measurable risk or potential reward.
- Wagering Requirements: Conditions must be met before you can cash your winnings from bonus funds. These conditions are known as wagering requirements. You may be required to place a bet amount equivalent to the bonus or a total of both bonus and deposit. You must understand the wagering requirements of bonus offers before signing up, as it is the prerequisite to a smooth withdrawal process.
- Expiry Period: Meeting wagering requirements, claiming or utilizing a bonus or promotional offer all have a specific validity period. The expiry period is the particular timeframe laid down by the betting site to meet such conditions. If you fail to meet these requirements within the expiry period, you may forfeit the benefits accrued to the promotion as it will have expired.
- Cap on Winnings: The best betting sites may cap your winnings at a predetermined amount. This means a maximum limit is set on the winning amount from a specific bet or promotion. So, even if your bet is successful or you meet the bonus requirements, your winnings may be capped at a stated amount. With this knowledge, you can manage your expectations and make informed choices.
- Eligibility Markets: Eligibility markets is a term used to refer to the specific sports, events, or bet types that qualify for special promotions, bonuses, or features on an online platform. For instance, a live betting site might offer enhanced odds or special promotions for select games, say, football matches or horse racing events. When you understand the eligibility markets, you can easily leverage available offers by placing the right free bets and winning more.
Key Features at the Online Betting Sites Philippines
Numerous betting sites are fully operational in the Philippines, each with unique characteristic features that set it apart. While they all have a common goal: to provide for sports betting markets, each betting site tries to offer a personalized experience to meet the unique preferences of players. Therefore, it is common to find similarities and differences across the various Philippines betting sites. The distinguishing factors often include the variety of sports and games, types of bets, user interface offered, promotions & bonuses, payment methods and customer friendliness. Before settling for any online platform, you want to explore the one that aligns with your preferences carefully.
|Sports Betting Site||Live Streaming||Cashout||Minimum Deposit|
|BC.Game||No||Yes||Depends on the payment method|
|Jiliko||Yes||Yes||500 PhP for a welcome bonus (100 PhP for other promotions)|
Sports Betting Bonus Types
Sports betting sites offer lots of different bonuses and promotions. If you’re new to sports betting or online gambling Philippines, it might take a little while to get the hang of how each bonus and promotion work. To start with, it’s always important to read the terms and conditions for any promotion or bonus. Let’s take a look at some of the different bonuses you’ll come across on Philippine online sports betting.
The most common type is a welcome bonus is offered to new players that register with the site. There are often lots of strings attached to a welcome bonus in terms of wagering requirements. For example, a site might say you receive $1000 as a welcome bonus but if you read the terms and conditions, you’ll see that this has a 25x wagering requirement. In short, this means that you get $1 free for every $25 wagered – which isn’t a lot! Unfortunately, this means that if you want to get the full welcome bonus of $1000, you’ll have to play $25,000.
How to Make a Deposit at a Sportsbook in the Philippines
Your choice of online sportsbook should take into account your preferred payment methods. Generally speaking, sportsbooks in the Philippines will often take all major debit and credit cards, USD, bank transfers, money orders, and even cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
To make a deposit at a sportsbook in the Philippines, select your preferred payment method, enter the desired amount, and follow the instructions provided to complete the transaction. Deposits and withdrawals using GCash are typically processed quickly, allowing you to enjoy seamless and efficient transactions when participating in online gambling using GCash or sports betting activities.
After creating an account on a site, you’ll be able to choose to upload funds, and there’ll often be different ways of doing so.
Payment Methods Available at The Best Online Gambling Sports Betting Sites Philippines
The best online sports betting Philippines sites offer diverse payment methods for depositing and withdrawing funds. Each payment method has been tailored to suit the preferences of a broad category of players across the Philippines. They offer convenience and flexibility on an alluring platter. Here are some popular payment methods on the Philippines’ reputable sports betting sites.
Debit Cards and Credit Cards
Debit and credit cards are one of the most popular payment options. They are widely accepted across various platforms and offer instant deposit options. Many players prefer debit and credit cards as they are already familiar with them as a means of payment on other platforms outside betting. However, some Philippines betting sites have restrictions on card transactions. Also, you should ensure the site protects your card details from third-party access through encryption technology.
E-Wallets are electronic wallets like PayPal, Skrill, and Neteller that offer secure and fast transactions on the best betting sites. Privacy concerns are reduced with wallets as there’s a layer of privacy. E-wallets save you from sharing your financial information directly with the best online betting sites. The downside is that you may have to pay a variable fee for each transaction. Also, your preferred site may not accept your preferred wallet.
You can make a bank transfer to the platform to find your account. This is suitable for larger sums, as it offers high security. Tracking your transaction when you pay through the traditional bank transfer system is easier. However, on the flip side, bank transfers are not swift compared to other methods offered on betting sites. Depending on the money you transfer, you must also pay exorbitant transfer fees.
Numerous Philippines sports betting websites now accept digital currencies known as cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin facilitate swift, secure, and anonymous transactions. Anonymity is one of the greatest highlights of this payment method, making it one of the safest. Cryptos also often feature lower transaction fees and provide an extra layer of privacy. However, some Philippines sports betting sites don’t accept cryptocurrencies, resulting in limited availability. Also, cryptocurrency is volatile, affecting the worth of your deposits or withdrawals.
In the Philippines, there’s a popular mobile web browser wallet known as GCash. It is incorporated into most Philippines betting sites as it offers convenient and speedy transactions. It seamlessly integrates with numerous best betting sites. However, GCash may only be universally accepted by some platforms, leading to disparities in availability and functionality based on the specific platform. Ensure you check the payment options offered by your preferred website choosing them. Only select the platform with payment methods that align with your prerogatives regarding convenience, security, and availability. Here’s a table highlighting the fees each payment method charges, their minimum deposit and payout.
|Payment Method||Fees||Minimum Deposit||Minimum Payout|
|Debit Cards and Credit Cards||Varies||1,295.88 PhP||Varies|
|Bank Transfer||Free up to 5183.50 deposit||2591.75 PhP||Varies|
In most cases, the minimum payout is usually equal in value to the minimum deposit.
How to Register an Account in Online Sports Betting Sites Philippines
- Choose from the best Philippines online leading sports betting sites.
- Navigate to the registration page by locating the “Sign Up” or “Register” buttons on the website’s homepage or navigation menu.
- Fill out the registration form by providing accurate personal information in the corresponding boxes. Such information may include your full name, date of birth, email address, and contact number. The information must be correct for future verification purposes.
- Then get your login details. Choose a unique username and password that you can easily remember. Use a strong password; create one by including a combination of letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Read the terms and conditions, then click the checkbox that says “agree .”Once you click that, it means you have indicated your consent. Then click the register or sign up button.
- Verify your account by clicking on the link in an email sent to you after clicking sign up. Also, some betting sites may require extra verification steps to maintain secure and legal gambling. To do so, you may be required to submit documents to verify your identity.
- Make an initial deposit – Fund your account to place your first bet and start winning. Choose the payment method that aligns with your preference to avoid issues.
- Explore the betting sites and start – Once your deposit is processed, navigate the website to explore the available sports and betting options. Choose your preferred sport or event, select your desired bet type, and enter the amount you wish to wager.
Always practice responsible gambling and establish reasonable limits for your betting actions. Also, keep the terms and conditions at your fingertips to enable you to make informed decisions regarding deposits, withdrawals, bonuses, and promotions.
With lots of different sportsbook options in the Philippines, it can be difficult to know what to choose and where to begin. Players need to be wary of possible scams and read online reviews to check the legitimacy of a site. We hope this article can help you do this. We must also stress the importance of choosing only legitimate sportsbooks. Make sure that you do your research and look at what each platform has to offer together with its reputation before registering an account.
As you can see, sports betting in the Philippines is incredibly popular and you have some fantastic online platforms to choose from. Most sportsbooks will allow you to place bets on popular games that Philippine citizens enjoy like basketball, tennis, football, and boxing. You can also place numerous different bets on these sports. For example, with football, you can place bets on the overall outcome of the match, which team scores first, and even score predictions.
Is online sports betting legal in the Philippines?
- Yes, you can bet online legally in the Philippines. However, there are strict criteria depending on your area. For example, some areas require players to visit specific locations to bet on sports online, while others allow online sports betting with offshore casinos.
Which is the best online betting site for Filipinos?
- There are many great online betting sites available to Filipinos. One that comes recommended by many is 22Bet Philippines or 888 casino Philippines. Other popular ones are Betway and Sports Betting.
Do Bettors Have to Pay Taxes on their Winnings?
- This is something that is often discussed. Often, players don’t declare their gambling income and, therefore, don’t pay taxes. However, if audited, there could be legal problems. In the Philippines, there is the common misconception that lower gambling winnings amounts require no tax to be paid. Unfortunately, the information in the Philippine Tax Code is pretty vague too. Theoretically, anyone winning less than PHP 10,000 should pay 10%. On the other hand, anything above PHP 10,001 should be taxed at 20%. That said, there have not been any reports of people being found guilty of tax evasion.
How long does it take for Filipinos to get money from sportsbooks?
- Withdrawal times will depend on each individual sportsbook as well as the method of withdrawal. Typically, e-wallets pay out the quickest, while cards can take up to a week.
You can contact the author via the contact form. If you have found an error, please report it to the webmaster.