When it comes to choosing an online casino, the first thing that attracts newcomers is the online casino bonuses. Checking out each individual website can be a minefield and so in this review, we’re going to go over all of the best casino bonuses Philippines has to offer.
If you are going to play at the best online casino Philippines, you need to understand how these bonuses work and how you should make the most of them. We’ll discuss welcome bonuses, free spins, deposit bonuses, no deposit bonuses, cashback bonuses, and reload bonuses. So, without further ado, let’s take a look at the types of bonuses online casinos offer.
Best Online Casino Bonuses and Promotions of February 2023
|Free Spins 20bet Casino|
|22Bet No Deposit Bonus 22Bet||
To take part, click on "Take part" button on the offer page. The race is available for all 22BET casino players. Points are awarded for bets placed in slots (table games and games with live dealers are NOT included in the race). Play any 22BET casino slots and get points for your bets as follows: 1 EUR = 100 points in the race. The players who score the most points during the promotional period will win. All prizes are real cash prizes, which will be credited to users’ accounts within 24 hours of the end of the race.
|Free Spins 777 Casino|
|Free Spins King Billy|
|Free Spins Melbet|
|Free Spins Casino Midas|
|Live Baccarat Bonus White Lion|
|Code: FIRST White Lion|
|Code: LION White Lion||
Register, verify your email and get 10€ to explore our casino games
|PNXBet Welcome Bonus PNXBet|
Online Casino Bonus Types
When playing at online casinos you can benefit from a brilliant range of bonuses. These come in many forms including for new and existing customers. Below we look at the main types of bonuses commonly found at online gambling platforms.
Sometimes called a sign-up bonus, welcome bonuses are ones that are offered to new players when they join casino sites for the first time. The Welcome Bonus is only offered once but it offers additional funds or spins and can really give newcomers a boost.
When you’re checking out different online casinos in the Philippines, don’t forget to take wagering requirements into account. Even if a casino offers a higher welcome bonus amount or percentage, they might have really high wagering requirements attached, which will make it less beneficial.
Free Spins Bonus
Free spins bonuses are given for players to use on mobile slots. A free spin allows a player to spin a reel without paying. If, for example, you receive ten free spins, you can spin a specific slot ten times free of charge. Anything you win back goes into your play money. Sometimes, you can get free spins for table games like roulette.
A deposit bonus is given when you make a deposit on an online casino. Sometimes, this is a fixed amount but other times it’s a percentage of what you deposited, up to a maximum amount. Typically, deposit bonuses range from 50% up to 200% of your deposited amount.
An example of a deposit bonus might be a casino offering a first deposit bonus of 100% up to $250. The second deposit might have a bonus of 50% up to $350. The third deposit might be 25% up to $450, for example. With these amounts, players are encouraged to be loyal to the casino and not go elsewhere to take another lucrative welcome bonus deal!
No Deposit Bonus
Not as common as the deposit bonus, the no deposit bonus goes one better – as its name suggests, you don’t have to deposit anything to receive it. It’s possible to find a no deposit bonus as a free chips online casino Philippines bonus, but this doesn’t always happen. No deposit bonuses are often small amounts just to encourage people to try out the casino. The latest bonus available for Filipino gamblers can be found at 22Bet review Philippines. You often don’t even need to add a payment method to your account.
This bonus type is like casino loss insurance, which is calculated every week. If you’ve had a successful week and have received winnings from your bets, you won’t get a cashback bonus. However, unlucky bettors who have lost everything will receive a percentage of the money back as a second chance without having to deposit more money.
Reload bonuses aren’t very common but when they crop up, they’re great! A reload bonus simply means that you get something in return for adding more money to your account. Essentially, they were created to keep customers loyal to the existing casino. All casino owners know how lucrative and attractive welcome bonuses are, so they try to keep their players loyal by offering a reload bonus. An example of a reload bonus is a casino saying they will give players who deposit funds on a Monday and 30% reload bonus up to $30, for example. Sometimes the casino will throw in some extra spins on a specific slot too.
Other types of bonus
Many casinos online offer loyalty and VIP bonuses as a reward for being a long-standing customer and player. The longer your loyalty is, the more bonuses you will receive. Another type of bonus you can receive is Free Bets. These can be used when a casino is also a sportsbook too as the free bets can be used on sports betting.
How To Get Casino Bonuses in Philippines Sites
Thankfully, most online casino bonuses Philippines are the first thing you see when you arrive on a casino website. This is because they’re the best way to encourage both new and existing players. Most of the time the casino will require you to create an account and sign up before you can access the bonuses. Sometimes, depending on the bonus type, you will have to make a deposit too.
|Here is a step-by-step guide to getting a bonus at an online casino in the Philippines:
What To Remember About Casino Bonus Codes
Arguably, the most important thing to remember about bonus codes is that they’re there for a purpose: to entice you in and keep you playing. That doesn’t mean that they’re bad, of course. But you do need to bear this in mind when playing and hunting for bonuses.
When you’re joining a new site, there are a few things you should pay attention to:
- Calculating casino bonuses – often bonuses appear as a percentage of what you deposit. You might see them advertised as a ‘$1200 deposit bonus’ for example, but this usually means the maximum amount you can get back as a percentage over numerous deposits.
- Expiration of casino bonuses – whenever you receive a bonus, you will usually have a set time frame to use the bonus. Make sure you take note of when each bonus expires.
- Wagering requirements and Terms and Conditions – we’ve already mentioned reading the terms and conditions when you sign up, but it’s important to remember that they’re there to tell you all of the hidden details that online casinos don’t publicize so much. Wagering requirements are not published loudly and proudly, for example. Yet the truth is that most bonuses are subject to wagering rules.
- Casino bonuses in live and mobile casinos – you should remember that because live games are in real-time, that bonuses might have different terms and conditions.
Casino bonuses in Philippines areas are just as lucrative as those in other areas. So, if you’re looking for bonus codes for casino games or free bonus casino spins, there are plenty to be had. Receiving a bonus means you have the opportunity to improve your playing skills and practice. Free spins, for example, help players find new games and try them out before they use their own money.
With bonuses and new casinos, we can’t say it enough: read the terms and conditions and remember, the sites want you there to spend your money. As long as you keep that in mind, you’ll have a fantastic time playing the best casino bonuses Philippines.
How do Casino Bonuses work?
- Casino bonuses work differently depending on their type. A welcome bonus is a one-off bonus for new customers, for example, while a reload bonus is often offered to existing customers to encourage them to deposit funds into their accounts.
What casino games have bonuses?
- Often, you’ll find bonuses like free spins that are attached to specific games. For this reason, you need to be cautious when you see free spins advertised on a site because you might only be able to use those spins on a particular game.
Can I make money from casino bonuses?
- Yes – and people do. However, there are usually wagering requirements attached to bonus money, which means that you can’t withdraw any cash until you’ve met those requirements.
What online slots give the most bonuses?
- This depends on the individual casino and what software developer they’re using. It’s always best to shop around as bonus offers change frequently to entice new customers.