Best VISA Casinos in Philippines
Filipino players are known to have a passion for the game and there are some incredible land-based venues like Metropolitan Manila. However, due to strict gambling regulations, players based in the Philippines can’t access domestic gambling sites.
Luckily, it’s completely legit to find an offshore gambling site and VISA casinos Philippines make the best option. It’s easy to obtain and use VISA electron and other cards to manage both deposits and withdrawals from casino sites, and all that for the lowest possible fees. So, this guide will help you decide on the best offshore sites to play at as a Filipino player.
Legit Online Casinos Philippines Using VISA Deposits – March 2023
Free Spins Bonus
|100% up to ₱7000 + 120 FS||Read Review||20bet Casino||2000+||
No Deposit Bonus
|100% up to $100 + 100 FS||Read Review||Hell Spin||3000+||
|$500 / 5 BTC + 180 FS||Read Review||BitStarz||1000+||
What are VISA Casinos and How They Work
|⏳ Year Launched:||1958|
|💰 Deposit Alternatives:||PayPal, Skrill, GCash|
|💲 Payment Method:||Credit/Debit Card|
VISA casinos are popular gambling sites for players based in the Philippines, since they accept VISA cards as a payment method. Because of the gambling laws in the Philippines, local players need easy access to offshore casinos.
So, the simplest way of making a deposit and also withdrawing the winnings is through VISA, the most popular e-wallet. It’s easy to see why this is the case, since most major Filipino banks issue VISA debit cards that players can use to make swift deposits.
If you don’t have a VISA card, you can simply reach out to your bank operatives and inquire about the possibility of getting one. You don’t have to have good credit, or a bank account at all, since you can get a VISA debit card through a checking account as well.
How To Deposit To Online Casinos Accept Visa
All you need to get a card is to have an active checking or savings account, and even bad credit consumers can get one easily. Once you have a card, here are the main steps to follow to deposit to a casino site:
- It’s really easy to deposit to online casinos using VISA, and the first step of the way is to have a VISA account and debit card. If you don’t, you can visit the official VISA Philippines website and see the terms and conditions for qualifying for their card.
- The first thing you should do is find a reliable offshore casino that accepts Filipino players. Of course, you’ll also have to check the list of payment options and you can use sites like ours to find reliable casinos that accept VISA as a payment method.
- The next step is to register at a casino that checks all the boxes mentioned in the previous step. Once you are there, you can go through the registration procedure and create an account, so you can start playing.
- Finally, all you have to do is visit the casino’s cashier and select VISA as your preferred payment method. You can use a VISA gift card or a debit card to make the deposit and start claiming bonuses and spinning the reels of your favorite slots.
Even if you didn’t get a VISA card from your bank, you can simply ask them to give you one, as stated on VISA’s website. The reason for this is that nearly every major bank in the country issues VISA cards and they are nearly impossible to miss.
How to Withdraw Money From Visa Casinos
If it comes to this, we first have to congratulate you on your winnings at the best VISA casinos. Still, to give you a more useful piece of information, here are the steps to follow to make VISA withdrawals:
- Go to the account balance and schedule a withdrawal – Once you have the winnings ready in your account’s balance, it’s time to visit the cashier and find the option to request a withdrawal from the casino.
- Browse withdrawal methods and select VISA – Make sure to set VISA as your payout method this feature can often be set for the entire duration of play at the site, so you can always withdraw via VISA card without having to bother with settings.
- Enter withdrawal amount and enjoy – The last thing you’ll need to do before you claim the payments through VISA is entering the payout amount, confirm your identity, and withdraw to enjoy the winnings.
Visa Fees, Limits, Processing Time
Before you set out to find the best casinos that accept VISA deposits, it’s essential to know about the payment fees and processing time. Luckily, VISA is one of the most convenient payment and withdrawal options out there for Filipino players, and fees are usually associated with the casino site you are playing at.
So, there may or may not be any fees you’d expect to pay, and the limits are also often determined by the site. As for the payment service provider, you’ll only have to pay the conversion tax for changing the winnings from Euro or Dollar to Phillippine Peso, and that’s the 2.25% fee. Processing time for most VISA deposits and withdrawals is up to two business days, while it’s usually from 24 to 48 hours.
Visa Casino Games Available For the Philippines
Once you find online casinos that take VISA, you can enjoy a plethora of incredible gaming options for Filipino players. Some of the main game providers on whose games you should focus include Microgaming, Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Push Gaming, and Relax Gaming.
Many of these game providers also offer the “buy bonus” option, where you can pay 100 times your bet to instantly access the bonus rounds. The best option for Filipino players using this payment method that focus on live casino games is to go with Evolution Gaming releases.
When it comes to online slots, Filipino players are most likely to enjoy video slots with bonus rounds and exciting wild symbols that spice things up. If you are looking at the most popular slots for local players, you can take your chances with these top 5 picks:
- Book of Dead – Popular modern slot with expanding symbols in the bonus round and a chance to re-trigger the bonus for additional 10 or more spins.
- Millionaire Genie – Progressive slot game where you can be in play to win one of several jackpot amounts including the grand prize.
- Sweet Bonanza – Online slot classic from Pragmatic Play where you get tumbling wins and a chance to land a win multiplier with bombs ranging from x2 to x100.
- Eye of Hours – Exhilarating online slot with expanding wilds that swap symbol tablets in the bonus game and progressively leave out lower-end symbols in favor of premiums
- Money Train 3 – The latest take on Relax Gaming’s blockbuster slot series “The Money Train” where you can get up to x100,000 of your bet amount in the bonus round.
Table games may not be as popular for Filipino players and VISA users as slots, but there are some impressive games available on sites that accept players from this country. You can take your chance and test your luck on games like table poker, blackjack, baccarat, Dragon Tiger, or Mahjong.
All these games offer a real deal when it comes to casino games experience, and are perfect for beginners since you won’t be participating in a live feed version of the game. Instead, you play alone like with slots, and the RNG will determine your luck in the simulation of one of the ever-popular casino game types.
Live Casinos That Accept Visa in the Philippines
|🎰 Number of Visa Casinos:||10+|
|⚡️ New Visa Casino Site:||National Casino|
|🎁 Best Bonus Deposit with Visa:||7000 PHP + 120 FS|
|⭐️ Best Visa Casino:||20Bet|
Sure, playing slots and table games is fun, but enjoying a round of live roulette or poker on live casinos that accept players from the Philippines is a whole other level. Luckily, there are many online casinos VISA that you can choose from that offer live dealer variants for Filipino players.
Here’s a list of the best offshore casinos that accept Filipino players and VISA as a payment method where you can enjoy Evolution Gaming’s best live dealer games:
- 888 Casino
- King Billy Casino
- JackMillion Casino
All of these sites offer legit VISA gambling and provide an extensive portfolio of live dealer games, from roulette, poker, and baccarat online, to some less-familiar variations.
Mobile Visa Casino
It’s great to have a casino that accepts players from the Philippines and offers a broad collection of games, but it’s equally important to make sure that you can get a mobile app from the site. This way you can access all of your favorite games conveniently from your Android or iOS device and get an immersive gaming experience without leaving your favorite chair.
Here are some of the major VISA casino sites in the Philippines that offer dedicated mobile apps and allow you to play mobile-optimized casino games for real money:
- 888 Casino
- SuperSlots Casino
New Visa Casino Sites In the Philippines
Top casinos that accept VISA emerge by the day, so it’s no wonder that Filipino players can choose from a variety of new gambling sites. Here’s a list of the best new options for players looking for offshore casinos with immersive bonus offers, premium slots, and most importantly – VISA payments:
- DreamVegas Casino
- Bally Casino
- PlayStar Casino
- BetFred Casino
Reasons To Choose Visa Online Gambling
There are numerous reasons behind Filipino players going for online casinos with VISA payments. First of all, VISA doesn’t take much of your winnings through bothersome fees and taxes, so that leaves you with the greatest chunk of the winnings.
Moreover, it’s one of the most renowned payment methods in the world, and the same goes for online casinos that offer it. So, you can guess that these casinos are fair and licensed. Sure, it doesn’t only depend on VISA as a payment service provider, but such a big name wouldn’t take any chances by partnering up with a shady casino site.
Moving on, payments using VISA are swift and easily processed, so you won’t have to go through tiring waiting periods. If you would use direct deposit to Filipino banks, you would have to wait up to 7 business days and it’s in no one’s interest to wait for that long.
Finally, VISA payments are backed up by security protocols and chances of hackers getting your banking information through VISA cards are slim to none.
Pros and Cons of Using Visa At Casino Sites
Overall, there are much more benefits of using VISA than downfalls of this method, but we still wanted you to have the bigger picture. So, here’s a list of the main benefits and flaws of this casino payment method for players based in the Philippines:
VISA Payment Alternatives
Well, considering all the benefits of this payment method, there are not that many options that Filipino players can use instead. Even so, we went far to bring you the best alternative payment methods if for one reason or another you can’t use VISA for casino deposits and withdrawals:
Among payment options for players residing in the Philippines, GCash is one of the best alternatives. It can be used both for deposits and withdrawals and comes with no fees associated with the payment method itself.
Because of this, it’s no wonder that over 45 million people use this payment method, making it the most popular e-wallet in the country. Even so, the only drawback is that you may have to wait for 2 to 3 business days to receive your winnings from Philippine online casino GCash, which is a bit longer than VISA takes.
Another popular payment method for Filipino players to use is best PayPal casinos Philippines. It’s a trustworthy option and a decent competitor to VISA, but not all the sites allow it as a withdrawal method. So, it’s a great deposit option, but the story goes the other way when it comes to withdrawals.
PayPal usually instantly deposits funds into your casino account and there are some slight fees that the service provider enforces for the users, mostly from 2% to 3% of the transaction amount.
When it comes to Skrill casinos for Philippine players, it’s possible to use it as both a deposit and a withdrawal method. On top of that, payments are processed pretty fast, and withdrawals usually take up to 24 hours to complete.
So, it’s a worthy rival to VISA for online casino payments, but the fees are higher, including a 1% money transfer fee.
Bonuses For Visa Gamblers in the Philippines
Another reason for playing on VISA casinos as a player from the Philippines is you can get a lot of impressive bonus offers. Casinos that accept this payment method usually include a welcome deposit match bonus, free spins, and frequent reload offers.
Weekly offers may vary from time to time and include additional free spins or even cashback offers that come in handy if you happen to be on a losing streak. On top of that, you can join the VIP club by becoming a loyal player at the site and collecting points to claim even bigger prizes.
The truth is – there’s a bonus offer for every Filipino player at these sites, so it’s up to you to decide which one you like better based on the bonus selection.
Ultimately, sites that accept debit cards like VISA for casino deposits are pretty reliable and safe, while also offering the utmost convenience of getting your payments done the right way. So, we hope that this guide can help you find the best VISA casinos for the Philippines so you never have to wait for too long to receive the winnings.
Also, it’s a worthy option since you can avoid excessive payment fees for transactions like other payment service providers enforce.
How do I register a Visa account in the Philippines?
- You can register for a VISA account in the Philippines by simply reaching out to your bank or using a checking or savings account, even if you have bad credit.
Is Visa Allowed in the Philippines?
- Yes, VISA is allowed in the Philippines and it’s one of the most common and reliable payment options in the country, especially when it comes to online payments.
What is the Minimum Amount I can Deposit Via Visa?
- The minimum amount you can deposit with VISA is $10 or equivalent in Philippine Peso.
How to deposit with Visa at a casino in the Philippines?
- You can deposit with VISA at a Filipino online casino by finding the site that accepts this payment method, having a VISA electron or debit card, and choosing it as your preferred casino site payment option.