Best PayMaya Casinos Philippines
More and more Filipinos are using PayMaya as their preferred method of payment online. Playing casino games online is a popular pastime nowadays, both in the Philippines and elsewhere. This means that there are thousands of new and exciting online casinos to explore. In this article, we’ll tell you all about online casino Philippines PayMaya sites and how to use this unique method of payment.
The PayMaya company has thousands of different partnerships across the Philippines, including in restaurants, markets, retail stores, online shops, and online casinos, of course.
Top Online Casinos Philippines Using PayMaya – March 2023
Free Spins Bonus
|100% up to ₱7000 + 120 FS||Read Review||20bet Casino||2000+||
Free Spins Bonus
|100% up to $100 + 100 FS||Read Review||Bizzo Casino||1668+||
Free Spins Bonus
|100% up to $100 + 100 FS||Read Review||NationalCasino||3000+||
|₱137.500 + 250 FS||Read Review||King Billy||5000++||
|$1750 + 290 FS||Read Review||Melbet||2352+||
What is PayMaya and How to Use It?
|⏳ Year Launched:||2000|
|💰 Deposit Alternatives:||PayPal, GCash, Credit Cards|
|💲 Payment Method:||Digital bank service|
PayMaya, often just called Maya, is an e-wallet offering a range of financial services that are all accessible using a mobile app. Maya allows users to use the services in many different ways, including shopping in-store, topping up mobile phones, sending money, receiving money, paying bills, booking flights, and topping up online casino PH accounts, among other things.
Before Covid-19 happened, most people were happy to pay for things using cash, but the pandemic made people pursue digital methods of payments, and PayMaya took off.
As well as having a digital account, you can even get a physical card like a normal bank account. This enables users to use their PayMaya account to pay for things in shops or to withdraw cash, even if they’re abroad. It’s easy to see why this method is popular among Philippines users! Here are some more reasons why it is popular:
- Usage – PayMaya is pretty equal to GCash in terms of usage statistics and, as such, is a viable alternative. The app is one of The Philippines’ most used apps and is in the top 10. Its growth is still climbing too.
- Security – Their mobile wallet is regulated by BSP – the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, which means its security is top-notch. They meet strict compliance requirements and regulations. Their customers include individuals, merchants, businesses, and more.
- The e-wallet also uses 2FA (two-factor authentication) to make sure that only the registered user and use the account. Their password settings are also strict.
- Easy registration – people like this method because registration is so easy. Users can register using any mobile phone network, including TNT, TM, Sun, Smart, and Globe. Even though Globe also owns the competitor GCash, it still works with PayMaya too.
- Functionality – The e-wallet functionality is second-to-none. One feature that many users like is the ability to do transfers over Facebook messenger. You can do this by connecting the two accounts.
How To Deposit to Online Casinos Accept PayMaya
To make an online casino PayMaya deposit, you’d need to register an account first. Here are the instructions to follow. It’s simple to play at an online casino using PayMaya. If you don’t already have an account, these are the steps to take:
Setting up a PayMaya account
Firstly, in order to register with PayMaya, you’ll need an active mobile phone number. This can be linked to any telecommunications network in the Philippines:
- Navigate to your phone’s app store and search for PayMaya. Download the app.
- Open the app and click on ‘create account’
- Enter all of the required registration details: your first name, last name, phone number, email address, and password. Click on ‘continue’
- Confirm your account with a one-time passcode sent to your mobile number.
- The app is ready to go, and you can use your PayMaya account to make deposits at online casinos.
How to make a deposit with PayMaya
You can top up your PayMaya account in several ways. Here are the most popular:
- Use a PayMaya partner – simply open your app, choose ‘add money’, select a partnering institution, and complete the steps to make a deposit.
- Use a self-service kiosk – open the app, choose ‘add money’, choose eTap, Pay&Go, TouchPay. Enter the required deposit amount and click on ‘continue’. Go to the kiosk and select ‘e-Money’ and then ‘PayMaya’. Enter the code and amount. Insert cash into the machine.
- Use a credit or debit card – open the PayMaya app and then choose ‘add money’. Select ‘using credit or debit card’ and then ‘using new card’. Enter the card details and the amount, and press submit. You might need to go through a one-time passcode via SMS, depending on your bank.
Once you’ve got money in your PayMaya account, it’s then really easy to make an online casino PayMaya deposit. Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to the cashier section of your casino account.
- Click on ‘deposit.’
- For payment method, select ‘PayMaya’.
- Enter your account details and the amount you wish to deposit.
- Click ‘submit’.
How to Withdraw Money From PayMaya Casinos
Withdrawals through this method are simple too. Here are the steps to take:
- Go to the cashier section of your casino account.
- Click on ‘withdraw’
- Click on ‘PayMaya’ and enter your details and the amount you’d like to withdraw and ‘submit’.
Because PayMaya is an e-wallet, it is one of the quickest withdrawal methods around. Depending on the casino, your money will reach your bank account within 24 hours.
PayMaya Fees, Limits, Processing Time
Like most e-wallets, PayMaya does charge fees for certain transactions. These are, however, on par with other e-wallets, and there are also some transactions that are not chargeable. The processing time for using Maya is very fast indeed, and it is one of the fastest methods of payment out there when it comes to online casinos.
PayMaya Casino Games Available for Philippines
|🎰 Number of PayMaya Casinos:||10+|
|⚡️ New PayMaya Casino Site:||Bizzo Casino|
|🎁 Best Bonus Deposit with PayMaya:||100% up to ₱7000 + 120 FS|
|⭐️ Best PayMaya Casino:||20 Bet|
Thankfully, there are lots of PayMaya casino games provided by the best software developers in the industry. The likes of NetEnt, Play’n GO, Pragmatic Play, etc., all have games you can play when you deposit with PayMaya. Here are some of the best games:
Slots are the most popular games when you visit a PayMaya casino. In fact, they’re the most popular gambling activity in the Philippines. Here are the Top 5 slots as loved by Filipinos:
- Book of Dead by Play’n GO – This is one of the best slots ever made. It has an RTP of 96.21% and is highly volatile. It was released in 2016 and is still one of the most popular slots around.
- Starburst by NetEnt – this is another legendary slot game that is still one of the most popular despite being over a decade old! It has low volatility and an RTP of 96.09%.
- Gonzo’s Quest by NetEnt – another NetEnt spectacular, this is a highly popular title and an industry best. It has an RTP of 95.97% and a medium to high volatility. It was released in June 2011.
- Bonanza by Big Time Gaming – This is the title that started the MegaWays craze, as it has 117,649 paylines. It has an RTP of 96% and has very high volatility.
- Reactoonz by Play’n GO – this has an RTP of 96.51% and very high volatility. It is an innovative grid slot with an excellent theme.
Besides the ever-popular slot games, many Filipino players love table games too. Thankfully, PayMaya casinos offer plenty of these too. From blackjack, roulette, video poker, and baccarat, you’re really spoilt for choice. There are also a number of variations of each table game too, so if you fancy American roulette or French roulette, you’ll be able to play both!
Live Casinos That Accept PayMaya in Philippines
What’s not to love about live casinos? It’s like being in a real brick-and-mortar casino but from the comfort of your own home. Here is a selection of the best live online casino sites accepting PayMaya in the Philippines.
Mega Casino World – MCW
This is one of the best Filipino casinos, and it operates with an option to use Maya. There is a good library with slot games, card games, table games, live casino games, and even sports betting. What’s not to like! You can also use cryptocurrencies here.
22Bet allows players to top up their accounts and withdraw winnings using PayMaya. They have tons of excellent slot games and jackpot games, and the casino is home to members of all types, from the high rollers to the casual player.
This site is a highly secure online casino that accepts only the most well-known and trustworthy payment methods. It is a legit casino that has a Curacao license and accepts Mastercard, VISA, Neteller, Skrill, and PayMaya, of course.
Mobile PayMaya Casino
Thanks to HTML5 technology, nearly all online casinos are accessible from all mobile devices without anyone needing to download an app. You can, of course, download an app if you prefer to play this way, but it isn’t usually necessary. Simply go to your phone’s browser and navigate to your preferred casino webpage.
New PayMaya Casino Sites in Philippines
The Philippines is home to lots of casinos that accept PayMaya. Here are some of the most recent options:
This is a reputable casino offering generous bonuses. It has a first deposit bonus that includes 100 free spins, a second deposit bonus of 50% with 50 free spins, a Thursday reload bonus, a Monday free spins bonus, slot races, table battles, and a VIP program.
This is a new casino that was founded in 2021. It offers lots of slots and live dealer titles. It is operated by TechSolutions (CY) Group Limited and has a Kahnawake license. It offers promos and a VIP program.
Bizzo Casino has more than 3,000 games that come from over 60 different software providers. It offers titles from Pragmatic Play, Playson, Nolimit City, Thunderkick, Yggdrasil, and Betsoft, among others.
Pros and Cons of Using PayMaya at Casino Sites
There are lots of advantages and disadvantages to using This payment method. Let’s look at what they are:
If you like the idea of PayMaya but want to review the alternatives, there are plenty. Here are some of the most popular alternatives.
GCash is very similar to PayMaya in that it’s a popular Philippines payment method and e-wallet. Like PayMaya, there are many legit online casinos using GCash for deposits and withdrawals. The fees are very similar to PayMaya, as are the processing and withdrawal times.
PayPal is another e-wallet, but it’s used outside of the Philippines too. Best online casino that accepts PayPal is great option for gamblers because of its short payment precessing terms. It has similar withdrawal times and fees.
Globally, Skrill is probably the most popular e-wallet among online casino users. It offers quick deposits and withdrawals, and the fees are small. The more you use Skrill, the lower the fees are too.
Bonuses For PayMaya Gamblers in Philippines
Like all players, those who use this payment method can find some excellent bonus deals. Though there are rarely specific bonuses just for PayMaya deposits, you’ll have access to all the usual promotions and online casino Philippines with free signup bonus offers, including:
- Welcome bonuses
- Free spins
- Reload bonuses
- VIP programs
- Refer a friend bonuses
PayMaya is an excellent payment method for online casinos in the Philippines. It’s great that Filipinos can enjoy their gameplay using a secure payment system that’s unique to their home country. Making payments with PayMaya couldn’t be easier, and withdrawals are quick and easy too.
1️⃣ How do I register a PayMaya account in the Philippines?
- You’ll need to download the PayMaya app and create an account by following the on-screen instructions. It’s very straightforward and a great way to join real money casinos.
2️⃣ Is PayMaya Allowed in the Philippines?
- Yes, it is a unique payment method available only in the Philippines.
3️⃣ What is the Minimum Amount I can Deposit Via PayMaya?
- This depends on each individual casino, but it’s usually around 500 PHP.
4️⃣ How to deposit with Paymaya at a casino in the Philippines?
- Simply go to the cashier section of your online casino, click on ‘deposit’, and select ‘PayMaya’. Follow the instructions and enter the required details. You’ll need to have opened a PayMaya account first.